Fresh Oysters with Cucumber, Citrus & Ginger Mignonette
Oysters and citrus are a natural pairing – this modern spin on the classic mignonette will have you coming back for more.
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Cucumber small dice
- 2 tsp (10ml) Red Onion minced
- 1/2 each Lime zested and juiced
- 1/2 each Lemon zested
- 1 tsp (5ml) Fresh Ginger grated
- 1/2 each Grapefruit juiced
- Black Pepper to taste
- Oysters as desired
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; mix well and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Shuck oysters and place onto a plate or serving platter.
- Top with mignonette and serve.
- * Grapefruit juice can be substituted with an orange or blood orange juice if desired.